Providing a List of Suppliers of Telephone Equipment from Prison Phone Services
Prison Phone Service Systems and Suppliers of Telephones
Here is a list of suppliers who manufacture and market telephone equipment for Prison phone service systems:
Telcom Marketing Group
They have developed two kinds of telephone equipment for prison phone service systems. They are the Handset Top Inmate telephone and the Invisible Hook Switch telephone.
1. Mini Inmate Telephone Ct-400-Ss-Rvc-Ht
Spade or modular connections are used for this telephone equipment and it is enclosed in 14 gauge high security steel. The cord is armored with a steel lanyard and has a heavy 14 gauge steel retainer.
The cord for the handset is quite short and it comes out from the telephone top. All ADA requirements are adhered to in the manufacture of this handset and safety aspects are included. The benefit of these precautions is that the inmate will find it impossible to hang himself or injure himself in any way.
2. Mini Inmate Telephone Equipment – CT-400-SS-VC
The same modular or spade connections are used in this model of the telephone for inmates as well. It is also enclosed in a 14 gauge high security steel covering and the cord is armored with steel lanyard.
However, the regular mechanical hooks are not used in this case and instead; unseen hook switch is used to prevent destruction. It also averts flash hook dialing.
Pbg –Coinless Telephone Equipment
Prisoners are offered another option with the use of coinless phones produced by PBG in several models. 14 gauge heavy duty steel is used to house this telephone, available in stainless steel or in powder coat blue. There is minimum maintenance involved in this instrument as the magnetic hook switch is sealed. The metallic keypad is of heavy duty chrome and the circuit restricts background noise with built-in features. It also has a solid state electric dial along with a modular handset.
They produce cordless phone equipment for prisoners, so that the prisoners cannot hang or injure themselves in any way.
- No need for external power, as it is line powered.
- Cordless design
- The keypad contains features for reducing background noise and tone.
- Regular handset
- Privacy similar to corded phone
- Keypad contains features for controlling volume
Jail Telephone Equipment from JCW
The following features are present in the telephone from JCW:
- It is registered with FCC and is compatible with hearing aids.
- LOUD button is present which enables volume control by user, according to specifications by ADA for volume control.
- Tampering is not possible due to pin-in-head security screws.
- Telephones are designed for rough use by inmates, being made of cold rolled stainless steel to provide rugged features that can withstand abuse.
- Vandalism not possible due to heavy chrome metal keypad bezel, buttons and hook switch lever.
- All background noise is removed to enable better quality calling with the application of confidence technology built in each dial.
- Steel lanyard is provided along with the armored handset cord and additional security is provided by use of 14 gauge retainer bracket.
- Heavy usage possible with sealed caps for transmitter and receiver.
Jail Phone Equipment from Telio
Mr Communications IncPrison Phone Calls.
Learn more about Prison Telephone Providers, Prison Phone Service or Contact Us.
TextNow | Skype | PhonePower | eVoice | SpoofCard
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “If people aren't calling you crazy, you aren't thinking big enough.” – Richard Branson
Telephone Equipment Suppliers
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)