Reliance Telephone is a prison phone service provider, helping inmates to communicate with their loved ones during incarceration.
Learning More about Phone Cards & Collect Calling from Reliance Telephone Inc
Prisoners in correctional facilities can use Reliance Telephone phone cards to call almost any number. After they have purchased a phone card, they will be provided with an account number. They first need to dial this number and then they can make calls to any other number they wish.
Family and friends can also create a Reliance Telephone collect call prepaid account, so that the inmate can call them. As soon as the family makes a payment, they can accept a call from the inmate.
If you are using a cell phone, there is a fee restriction on the telephone line, or in case an alternate telephone company is billing you, all you need to do is call 800-896-3201. This allows you to create an account with Reliance Telephone. Their service is available from 9am to 6pm throughout the week. If you call outside these hours, you can leave a message with Reliance Telephone customer service and they will call you back.
Obtaining Reliance Telephone Phone Cards
Just go to the link https://manage.reliancetelephone.com/customer/buycards.php and you will be able to buy prisoner phone cards.
You can also make online payments for the cards by asking to be linked to a prepaid collect call account. You can then get access to this unique feature of Reliance Telephone Inc. and make payments for the calls online. Upon receipt of the request, they will allow you to access calls and you will also be able to look up the payment history.
The following states offer Reliance cards:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Several payment options are possible:
- Debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo
- Check cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo
- Visa, Discover, American Express or MasterCard by phone or mail
- Western Union QuickCollect
- Drop off or mail in Check, Money Order or Cash
- Wire Transfer methods
- Moneygram Express payment
Details Regarding Payments with Moneygram Express
- Find an agent for Moneygram either through the website in a Walmart location or by calling 1-800-555-3133
- Use the Moneygram Express payment form
- Use receive code 3019
- Your individual account number is the number on which you will be receiving the phone calls
- Use East Grand Forks, MN as the city and state
- Cash fee of $7.95 or if you choose Walmart, it is $7.50
- You can also make payments online by creating a Moneygram account
Western Union Quickcollect
- Call 1-800-325-6000 to locate a Western Union Agent
- Use a Western Union Quick Collect form
- The payment is to be made to Reliance Telephone systems
- Code city – INMATE
- State — MN
- Account number – the number on which you will be receiving phone calls
- Fee must be paid in cash, usually $12.95
- You can pay online by creating an account with Western Union
Cost of the Calls
Call costs could range from $0.40 to $0.50, depending on the prison.
Reliance Telephone Contact Information
Website Contact Page: http://www.reliancetelephone.com/contactDon't miss our guide to making Prison Phone Calls.
Learn more about Prison Telephone Providers, Prison Phone Service or Contact Us.
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)