Suppliers of Telephone Systems for Inmates
Given Below Are Some Of The Prison Phone Service System Suppliers
Conversant Technologies Inc
All software and equipment for prison phone service systems are manufactured and supplied by the company. The main features of their products include:
- Access to free calls
- Detection of 3-way calls
- Activity Guard
- Conference calling
- Use of PIN numbers
- Call blocking
- Self-blocking for called parties
- Live monitoring
- Assigned monitor list
- More than 250 voice prompts
- Online facility for prepay collect and debit calling
- Allowed call lists
- Bilingual facilities
- LCD display with 120 characters
- Access with password is enabled
- Speakerphone with 2-wire data and voice
- Hot calls can be detected, monitored and reported
- Monitoring and scanning with soft keys
- Full-channel recording
- Quotes and rates online
OCS – Offender Communication System from DSI/ITI
The OCS product offered by the DSI/ITI company has the ability to be integrated into the network that is currently operating in the prisons. The configuration can be done easily with the included software, according to the necessary requirements. Several facilities can be centrally managed by a single system controlled via the internet. Some of the main features of the system are listed below:
- Call recording
- Call monitoring
- Allowing debit calls
- Creating profiles – Individual and Group
- Call alerts can be customized according to requirements
- Self service kiosk with touch screen
- Facility for language support
- 3-way call detection
- Call blocking
- Scheduling facilities
- Special inmate services
- Online bill payments
- Sick call for inmates
- Access through internet
- Multiple Facility control
- Family payment options
This company offers an advanced form of prison phone service system with LazerPhone. GTL offers flexible solutions with several lines and phone stations. The entire system is managed centrally with a wide-area network (WAN).
Several options are supported by the system, namely:
- Hot numbers can be designated
- Finger printing can be verified
- Collect calling is possible
- Direct deposit or prepaid voucher options are allowed with the Inmate Prepay plan.
- Family or friends can create a prepaid account, with Western Union, by Visa or MasterCard or with checks and money orders using the AdvancePay plan.
- Calls can be monitored as well as blocked or terminated whenever necessary.
- Live monitoring of calls
- Conversations can be digitally recorded. Digital recording features include date and time of the call. The details are then safely enclosed in an electronic Security Envelope. Authenticity is confirmed as the envelope is verified before playing back the recorded conversation.
Prison Phone Service System from Telio
Telio also provides a centrally managed solution for prison phone systems, called PHON-IO. It includes services of call processing, recording and monitoring. Payments and bookings can also be managed.
- Recording and monitoring of calls – manual and automatic
- User or account holder has to verify details
- All connection details are logged and analyzed.
- The system can be shut down with an emergency switch or just with a click of the mouse.
- Each telephone can be provided with different operating times.
- Every telephone account can have a set of restrictions such as prior approval of numbers, blocking, time restrictions and money restrictions.
Learn more about Prison Telephone Providers, Prison Phone Service or Contact Us.
TextNow | Skype | PhonePower | eVoice | SpoofCard
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world.” - Jesus
Phone Service Systems and Suppliers
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)