Whether state, regional, county or municipal, large or small, all correctional facilities can have access prison phone services from Legacy Inmate Communications and Billing throughout the US. Legacy Inmate Communications offer several features within their phone system:
- Flexible Calling Reports which can be used for Administrative and Investigative Purposes
- PIN Applications
- Direct Billing from Legacy Inmate Communications for Traditional non billable calls (CLEC calls)
- Call Recording
- Live monitoring facilities
- Locally-based site repair and administration
- Inmate Call control and Access Control
- Optional Networking
- Options for Billing – Prepaid, Collect Calls and Debit Card
- Higher call completion which results in higher revenue
- Fully Automated Inmate calls
- Blocked calls to numbers can be reduced
The services offered by Legacy Inmate Communications can be obtained by going through the current list on the website and then going to the Prepaid collect calls service station. You must then select the correctional facility of your choice from the dropdown list.
Benefits of Legacy Inmate Communications Prepaid Option
- It is essential to create a prepaid collect calls account for yourself in order to receive calls from a friend or family member who has been incarcerated in a prison, especially on your mobile phone. Operator assisted collect calls are not available to cell phones by many of the existing cellular telephone companies.
- If a block has been set up on your phone by the CLEC, or Local Exchange Carrier, you will have to set up such an account.
- It is very easy to control the amount of money that you spend on calls received from correctional facilities by setting up a prepaid collect calls account which is the best option.
Cost of Collect Calls
- All you will need is a minimum amount of $15 to create a prepaid account. After you have accepted the call from the inmate, the amount of the call will be deducted from the prepaid amount. The operator will also inform you about the balance remaining in the account and the cost of the call after every call is finished. Payment can be made in denominations of $15 and above.
Legacy Inmate Communications also issues an Establishment Fee for creating a prepaid account, but this fee is only to be paid once before setting up the account. This is a separate amount and is in addition to the minimum cost of the account. You can add to the balance of the account later on without any other additional Establishment fees being levied as it is a one-time-only fee.
- Charges for calling per minute will also differ from facility to facility according to the location of the correctional institution. You can get more information and details of the exact rates from the Customer Support Department of Prepaid Collect Calls or call (888) – PAY -729 – (4326) to find out the rates that are applicable in your particular facility. The operator will provide you with all the necessary information once you’ve selected the service or after you have accepted the first call from the institution.
If Prepaid Amount Runs Out What Does The User Do?
If the money in the account runs out, the calls made to the number will not be routed. You can visit the Legacy Inmate Communications website and recharge the existing account or make a call to 888-PAY-4326 and provide the telephone number of the account.
Payment Options for Prepaid Account – Different Payment Options Available
- Using the website, you can set up a prepaid collect account and pay by credit card or PayPal. You can also call 888-PAY-4326 to set up the prepaid account.
- MoneyGram, Western Union, money orders and cashier’s checks can be used to pay for an account set up.. In such cases, you will need to call up 888-PAY-4326 and access the Customer Service Department to set up the account. These services are available throughout the day. The website can be used to print out forms for Western Union or MoneyGram, or you can fill it out from their site located nearest to you. Legacy representatives will also help you find the nearest site to your location.
Time Required Before Receiving Calls From The Inmate After Setting Up The Account
- The user can make payments through PayPal or through Credit card using the website or by calling 888-PAY-4326. In this case he will be able to receive calls within half an hour of the approval of the account.
- The user will receive a confirmation from Legacy Inmate Communications either in the form of an email from the company or a call from their representatives and your account will be set up in a single business day of receiving the funds.
- Those who have selected the option of payment by Cashier’s check or money order will receive the confirmation of the account through the representative on the phone or by email. The account will be activated within one business day of receiving the funds.
Legacy Inmate Communications Contact Information
Website Contact Form: https://www.legacyinmate.com/prepaid/contactusPrison Phone Calls.
Learn more about Prison Telephone Providers, Prison Phone Service or Contact Us.
TextNow | Skype | PhonePower | eVoice | SpoofCard
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates
Legacy Inmate Communications
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)