The American Phone System or APS provides prison phone service systems along with the following features:
- Web Seminars
- Customer service available 24 hours a day
- Central Call Processing Features
- Voice Over Internet Protocol or VoIP
- Redundant Switching Equipment
- Limits are set on calls based on Usage and Frequency
- Advance payment system is automated in real time
- Remote Programming/Diagnostics facility
- Inmate information can be automatically imported
- Real time reporting facility
- Complete application is web based
- Blended Debit/Collect Calls
- Comprehensive prepaid calling platform
- Customized announcements
- Kill Switch in case of emergencies
- Personal Identification Number or PIN for inmates
- Billing solutions are offered with enhanced options
- Blocking of calls in real time using Secure Web Interface
- Instructional voice prompts – Multilingual features
- Monitoring calls in real time
Advanced Billing Solutions Offered For Prison Phone Systems
Prepaid Collect Option
Called parties, such as the inmate’s family or friends, can contact the APS customer service personnel. By calling them they can set up a prepaid collect call system using various payment options. They can pay by credit card with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Members can also pay by check, over the phone, by wire transfer or by Pay Pal.
Bank Card Collect Option
Making collect calls can be possible with the use of the Bank Card Collect option. With the help of the Bank Card Collect option, APS is able to connect the calls to international numbers even if the numbers do not have billing contracts for collect calls. If the caller cannot access any other payment alternative, they can make calls using their credit card.
International Collect Calling Features
The platform provider for APS is NCIC, which offers international collect calling facilities. It is a competitive carrier that offers the collect calling by sharing the revenue programs. APS has a direct billing agreement with NCIC which has enabled them to make collect calls successfully to other countries as well, such as Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. They can also make calls to the UK, including Scotland, Northern Ireland and England. The call detail records will contain information of all the calls made through APS systems, making this system extremely successful and profitable.Prison Phone Calls.
Learn more about Prison Telephone Providers, Prison Phone Service or Contact Us.
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” - Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
APS Inmate Calling Service
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)